I read another thread where a member was mentioning how there was another beeping noise when he's already removed the standard horn and was wondering where it came from but there was no follow up post. So today I did the same and pretty much came across that it was because of the standard theft horn because when I removed the fuse it stopped beeping when I pressed the steering wheel horn.
My question is:
1) why is this made standard? E.g. Theft horn beeps when you press the car horn
2) when does the theft horn gets activated when horn is not pressed? In what scenario/situation?
2) how do I deactivate this feature
3) if no.3 can't be done, what will happen if I just remove the fuse (literally deactivating the theft horn) as I am trying to replace the factory horn and I don't like to have the sound of the theft horn mixing in with the sound of my new replacement horn
4) lastly where exactly is the location of the theft horn? I've looked everywhere and can't find it