**Flash-Back**2014 Forum Statistics**
Just thought I'd give you an update on how the Australian X-Trail Forum faired in the past year (2014).
January 2012: 57 new members
Total Number of New Members in 2014 is 558 giving us a total member-base of 4016 members!
The 2013 Stats can be seen HERE
The winner is January 2014 with 57 New Members Those of you who joined-up in this month should give yourself a nice pat on the back
The number of page hits our forum (board) has generated since has increased from 6,419,012 to 7,477,539 hits. This is quite an achievement and proves that our forum is getting very popular indeed. Another 1,058,527 hits for the board itself.
Since January 2014 our domain name of (australianxtrail.com.au) has received over a TWENTY MILLION hits (20,756,260 to be exact) on the Main Site.
Here is a sample of the international visitors we get to our forum from different parts of the world (and that's not the full list)
I would like to thank everyone for their support, but special thanks go to the following members for their outstanding contribution through-out 2014:
* cooch T31 (Tony) - Tony is helping me greatly with the "Welcomes" for new members, as I have started to loose track due to the huge number of members we are getting
* Revhead Kev (Kev) - One of our greatest forum assets who continues to share DIY Guides and Tips with existing and new X-Trail owners. Thanks heaps Kev!
* mants (Jonathan) - For sharing awesome photos of his xtrail adventures.
And the rest of the forum members for being such a lovely bunch of xtrailers
Thank you guys!
Not as many trips have taken place in 2014 compared to the previous years, so we will need to improve on that in 2015. You can check the Trip Reports section for some awesome photos and video footage.
The other forum achievements this year were:
* Our very own Facebook Site now has 1499 followers
* Our very own Twitter Site now has 90 followers
* Our very own YouTube Video Channel now has 99 subscribers
Well, that sums it up I guess. What a fantastic year for the Australian X-Trail Forum and it will only get better from here with your continued support.
I would like to wish you all and you families a very Merry Christmas and a Superb New Year 2015. I hope all your wishes come true.....Please be safe on the road if you are travelling!
Last edited by jalalski, 31/Dec/2014, 4:33 pm
24/Dec/2014, 8:52 am
Date Registered: 06-2008
Location: Blue Mountains, NSW
TOTAL POSTS: 5966
Agree with Kev, all good figures and Happy New Year to all.
is my D22 Navara
is my old 2008 T31, ST Series1
2/Jan/2015, 9:02 am