Date Registered: 04-2005
TOTAL POSTS: 154
Re: Show us your modifications
wow i think my list is going to be a lot shorter than most!
- Pentium M 1.5GHz PC mounted under front passenger seat providing mp3, video, satnav, mobile phone control, wireless mobile internet access via bluetooth and gprs, and other assorted computer like funtions (ie frogger)
- 7" VGA LCD Touchscreen custom moulded into center dash piece to look like a factory installation
- 500Watt RMS amplifier mounted under drivers seat powering standard speakers (75 watt RMS x 4 channels and an unused 200Wrms channel for sub) and the speakers still havent blown.. i wish theyd hurry up so i can buy some nice jaycar splits)
- Sony RMx2s remote control interfaced to pc for audio controls (ie next track, prev track, vol up, vol down, fast forward, rewind, mute, browse playlist) mounted above handbrake.
- gold plated distribution block/battery terminal.
exterior (havent done much to the exterior)
- EBC green stuff front and rear pads
- alutec strut bar
- gold plated +ve battery terminal/distribution block and fuse holder for car entertainment system
- 50mm lift
- paint brake calipers in "EBC Greenstuff" green - if i can find it in high temp form.
- install 7" screen in back of front seat headrests when the baby is older enough so she can watch Wiggles or Raggs or Tiggers or whatever they watch.
- multi function arm rest for the front.. jalal.. how much??? there isnt much info on this mod of yours! does this arm rest still slide back and forwards? i hope not as that kinda really annoys me!
- ibf fatboys if i can justify the $150 asking price
- nissan maxima alloys so it looks like this:
- maybe some eyelids but im contemplating cutting off that stupid bump from the top of the headlights and likewise on the eyelids, filling the hole in both and then cutting and glassing them onto the headlight/bonnet like this (rykby hope you dont mind me photoshopping your xtrail!):
thats it for now
Last edited by tja, 5/Oct/2006, 10:16 pm
5/Oct/2006, 9:57 pm
Date Registered: 09-2006
Location: Nth Ringwood, VIC
TOTAL POSTS: 178
Re: Show us your modifications
My xtrail doesn't come close to some most of the ones on this forum, but I have to start somewhere.
I recently brought a 2003 Ti-L in Black and manual.
I got manual because I prefer to drive my cars, not get driven...
The car was standard when picked up, but within a few weeks I started spending
Newly added items:
* Series I roof racks
* Cargo Blind
* Rear Carpet Mat
* Phillips GT150 Headlight bulbs (soon to be replaced again)
* Phillips Crystal vision Parker bulbs
* Colour coded Mud flaps (thanks to Jalal)
* K&N air filter
* chrome exhaust tip (autobahn)
The day after I picked it up it was taken to the spray shop and the bonnet and two front guards were re-sprayed. Following that the whole car received a cut and polish.
Mods that are being explored:
* 18" 350Z rims (series 2 shadow chrome)
* Window tinting
* White Nismo Gear stick
* Spraying silver inserts in interior Piano Black. (Gear stick surround, surrounds of electric window buttons on each door)
* rear fog light
Will try and post some pics soon.
You dont buy a 4X4, you build it!
3/Jan/2007, 9:37 pm