Re: Beerburrum State Forest / Donnybrook 29.9.2012
I'm still happy to play - weather permitting.
Forecast is currently for clear morning with afternoon showers in that area on Saturday so that is useable.
As there was a number of interested people who had to revise their planned attendance owing to their other immediate matters on that particular day, would it be beneficial to postpone this event for a week or so and see if that is more convenient for the interested people?
My time is my own, so I can fit in to whatever suits you.
(As it is largely unknown territory to me I'd prefer to travel in some sort of convoy as my repair/retrieval equipment consists of a rope, a bottle-opener and a piece of fencing wire)
Last edited by DogTrail, 27/Sep/2012, 8:06 pm
2011/12 Australia:- 2.5 litre petrol 4WD, Series IV ST, CVT with bonnet and headlight protectors, neat Nissan mats and after-market HD towbar with added step for the old dogs. ;) Garmin GPS, K&N air filter, DashMate, Dirt., X-2429(c).
27/Sep/2012, 7:55 pm