Date Registered: 08-2010
TOTAL POSTS: 15
Instructions for changing the Splash Screen ( I havnt tried it yet, will have a go this weekend).
Instructions for changing boot startup screen on AVN726EA or AVN726E:
1. Create bitmap file, MUST be 8 bit (256 colour), 496 x 278 exact resolution size
2. Save file as OP1.bmp that's an O, not a zero
3. Create text file (no text inside), call it CSM.txt
4. Burn both files onto CD-R/RW (just the 2 files, nothing else)
5. Insert disc into headunit
6. Wait for about a minute or 2, eventually it will say "Reading Data. Do not power off"
7. Display will then say "Completed"
To default back to original Eclipse startup image:
Same instructions as above, however, the text file is called CSM_DEL.txt burn the text file onto CD only (no bitmap image).
2010 TL Auto, Towbar, Window Tint...thats all :-)
17/Jun/2011, 8:18 pm